In so many countries should be the most beautiful time of December for their cities, towns and even villages.... I love Christmas time in Europe. Always reminds me my childhood days in Germany. Lights, New Year pine trees, or Christmas Trees, fairies, Santa Claus, deers, ornaments at the windows, shops and shopping centers, streets, squares, music,...etc.
And now, amazing place to dream, to visit, " Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center" Washington DC.
Neil Hilborn, a poet with OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder), performs at the Rustbelt Regional Poetry Slam in Madison, Wisconsin.
"The first time I saw her everything in my head went quiet. All the tics, all the constantly refreshing images just disappeared. When you have obsessive compulsive disorder you don't really get quiet moments... When I saw her, the only thing I could think about was hairpin curve of her lips or the eyelash on her cheek, eyelash on her cheek, eyelash on her cheek."
- Can’t be talked with you, because you never listen and also you begin to yell without listening and understanding!!!!
- Yes, as now! You still make me mad! For a second stop and listen to me!
- We are friends, aren’t we? Please let me talk!
- Who wants to talk with you! Go and leave me alone!
- Are you sure, is this all what you want?
- Ok, I leave you forever…. never call me if you need me!
I was in the kitchen and I heard them. When I looked at the window, I said WOW! It was amazing moment for me. There was thousands of small birds on a tree (yes, I am exaggerating :)… so I moved quickly and took my camera from other room. But but but but but in just a few seconds they have all gone!!!!
But I know why they have all gone!!!!!!! This little guy appeared there and was watching them as a hunter!!!!!!! It is shame to call her like that but cats are hunter, coming from BIG CAT families…